Why choose VoIP?
By implementing VoIP as a replacement for traditional telephony services, businesses will quickly benefit from a reduction in their overall operational costs. Potential savings will vary from business to business but a quick estimate can be derived through considering the following points:
- VoIP Calls are billed by the second and have no connection charges like traditional phone calls
- VoIP calls between company phone extensions are free. Any worker with a connection to the internet can have a company phone extension e.g. mobile worker and remote offices
- VoIP call charges are generally cheaper than traditional phone charges (please see our rate)
- Multiple inbound virtual numbers can be configured over a single internet connection, therefore allowing a business to reduce the number of traditional phone linesrequired to operate the telephone service
- IP Phones operate over ethernet networks and therefore new phones can be added to the existing corporate lan without the need to add specialised telephony points