PORTech DuMV - 2 Port GSM PCI Card
£478.80 inc VAT
The Portech DuMV 2 ports GSM/VoIP PCI Card is Fully functionial (both GSM and VoIP) on board , SIP based and compatible with Asterisk. The card is able to carry 2 calls simultaneously from IP phones to GSM/CDMA/UMTS networks and GSM/CDMA/UMTS network to IP phone.
Beside Voice, 2 ports GSM/VoIP PCI Card support SMS sending and SMS receiving on web directly. Also allows your programmes to Send/receive SMS with all AT Command.
- SIM Card Hot swapping
- Individual route table i.e LAN --> MOBILE and MOBILE --> LAN
- Supports one stage diaing
- You can dial any GSM destination number via the sim from lan phone directly.
- Support free mode (two stage dialing) and assigned mode (one stage dialing)
- Digital audio quality ( noise suppression, echocancel)
- Standard SIP(RFC2543, RFC3261) protocol communicates with other gateway or PC
- Receive SMS and Send SMS On web directly (CDMA verion:unavailable)
- Allows your program Send/receive SMS with all AT Command
- Call Back feature
- Full function on board and can be set on web.
- DTMF detection
- DIM: 31.5 x 13 cm Weight: 0.235 kg
- SIP (RFC2543, RFC3261)
- DNS Client IEEE 802.1P/
- Q ToS/
- NAT Traversal STUN
- uPnP IP Assignment Static IP
- DHCP PPPoE
- u-Law G.711
- a-Law G.723.1 (5.3k)
- G.723.1 (6.3k)
- Voice Quality
- Packet loss
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.
MPN: PORT-001 Last Updated: Saturday, 18 May 2013 22:51