Grandstream GXP2000 SIP Phone
£0.00 inc VAT
This product is now EOL and has been replaced with GXP2100
The GXP-2000 is a next-generation enterprise IP telephone based on open industry standards. Built on innovative technologies, Grandstream GXP-2000 features market leading superb audio quality, rich functionalities and excellent manageability.
Grandstream Product Features
- SIP 2.0, TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP, NTP, TFTP protocols
- Support NAT traversal (STUN, etc) server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE) and more
- Multiline support with up to 11 line indicators (expandable to a few dozen more through expansion key-module)
- Graphical LCD to display up to 8 lines and 22 characters per line
- Dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Headset jack
- Support Caller ID display or block (per call or permanent)
- Call Waiting, Hold, Mute, Transfer (blind or attended), Forward and more
- Multi-party conferencing
- Advanced and patent pending adaptive jitter buffer control, packet delay loss concealment technology
- Support DIGEST authentication and encryption using MD5 and MD5-sess
- Supports standard voice features such as Caller ID Display or Block, Call Waiting, Hold, Transfer, FLASH, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (RFC2833), Dial Plans, off-hook auto dial, early dial, click-to-dial
- Provide easy configuration through manual operation (phone keypad and Web interface) or personalised automated provisioning via central configuration file for mass deployment
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af and Cisco style)
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.
MPN: Grandstream GXP2000 Last Updated: Sunday, 19 May 2013 07:50