Siemens Gigaset A58H slave handsets are now in stock, ready to despatch for next working day delivery. Priced at £26 plus VAT
The A58H slave handset matches the handset sold with the A580IP base
station. As with all Siemens DECT IP phones, this handset will also
register with either the C475IP or S685IP base station as full
compatibility is offered within the IP range.
Bugfix's within 7.1.39:
- Fixed disabled ringer animation screen. (SCPP-437)
- Consistent behaviour locking the keyboard. (SCPP-470)
- Fixed showing guessed number (snom370). (SCPP-430)
- Missed calls LED handling logic fixed. (SCPP-379)
- Send re-invite after aborted transfer as well as the line is "on hold". (SCPP-467)
- Fixed call pickup if intercom is enabled. (SCPP-495)
- Randomize request source port and DNS query id. (SCPP-479)
- Fix Speaker Volume Adjustment in Headset/Handset and Speaker Mode. (SCPP-480)
- A picture from CALL-INFO header in a provisonal 18x was never shown (snom370).
- Transport parameter was dropped on redirected register.
- Initialization was broken.
- By default answer_after_policy is set to "off". (SCPP-506)
- Flash plugin didn't work with current Flash player releases due to new Flash security requirements. (SCPP-43)
Check the Snom site for details on how to apply the updated firmware
Snom has announced firmware release 7.1.39 and 7.3.14 for 3xx phones