Atcom IP-4G GSM Asterisk Appliance
£172.80 inc VAT
The IP-4G is a complete Asterisk Appliance and business telephone system with a combination of GSM and VoIP. It is an embedded open source Linux system with built-in SIP/IAX2 proxy server and NAT functions. It provides a solid, uniform platform for Mobile and VoIP communications.
Targeting for SOHO user and SMB market with an easy to use graphical interface, ATCOM GSM IP PBX provides a cost effective solution for all telecommunication/data needs. With the IP-4G, business's with branch offices in different locations can be easily combined together to work as a virtual single office through internet and GSM networks.
The unit is modular and is supplied without GSM modules. Please select the number of modules that you require.
- uClinux operation system
- Asterisk open source PBX
- Telephony interface: GSM.
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer, call conference
- SIP /IAX2/GSM trunking
- GSM frequency bands: SM850,EGSM900,DCS1800, PCS1900
- Compliant to GSM phase2/2+
- IVR menu
- VoiceMail , VoiceMail to Email
- SMS(Future Feature)
- 20 concurrent calls
- 50 user extensions
- Supported codecs - ulaw,alaw,speex,GSM,G729 and H.263
- SOHO/SMB telephony system
- Dedicated appliances e.g. door entry systems
- Hosted service
- IVR system
- 1 X RJ45 ports
- 1 X Power port
- 1 X RS232 console port
- Up to 4 X optional GSM channels
- CPU: 400MHz Blackfin 532 Chip
- Support for 4 x optional GSM ports.
- NAND flash 256 M
- SDRAM 64M
Support and Maintenance
Want piece of mind with your telephone system? IPChitChat offer support and maintenance contracts for the IP0x range of pbx’s.
What you get:
- Replacement IP0x within 24 hours (UK) if required
- Last known good configuration restored to the replacement hardware
- Assistance with configuration
- Remote diagnosis and resolution of system issues
- Telephone and email support
If you require support and maintenence then please select this when you purchase your IP0x
ATCOM recently completed compatible testing between ATCOM IP-PBX and Skype
Skype is one of the most popular IM tools in use today. Integrate Skype to the enterprise IP-PBX system and reduce the communication costs between headquarters and branches, provide more convenient and better user experience to customers.
Compatible Features of IP-PBX with Skype
- Make calls to PSTN via Skype account
- Receive incoming PSTN calls from Skype
- Receive incoming calls from other Skype users
Configuring the IP01 is quick and easy using the version 2 GUI and you still have the option of the Asterisk CLI should you wish. Some screenshots of simple tasks are included below:
Configuring an Analogue Trunk
Creating a User Extension
Creating an Outbound Call Rule (Press 7 for a dial tone on the FXO line)
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.
MPN: ATC-IP4G Last Updated: Monday, 20 May 2013 04:57