Aastra 560 Expansion Module for 57i IP Phone
£123.60 inc VAT
The Aastra 560 Expansion module is for the 57i phone only
The two Aastra 5i Series expansion modules are designed to increase the power and flexibility of the 5i Series SIP telephones. Up to three modules can be used with either the 55i, 57i or 57i CT telephone to create a powerful, feature rich console option. Modules share power and signaling with the phone, eliminating the need for additional wiring.
Designed for receptionists, administrative assistants, call center agents, power users, and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis, the 5i Series Expansion Modules provide an intelligent choice for all Enterprise IP environments.
- Flexible Features - Both the 536M and 560M modules are equipped with LED status indicators and
- support a variety of programmable features including Line, Speed Dial, Busy Lamp
- Field, Bridged Line Appearance, Shared Call Appearance and Do Not Disturb.
- Simplified Deployment - Sharing both power and signaling with the 5i Series phone, expansion modules
- can be easily added without additional installation or wiring expense. Simplified
- configuration via WebUI or configuration file from the phone.
- Expandability - Up to three modules can be used with the 5i Series models 55i, 57i or 57i CT,
- offering up to 180 keys. Growing businesses can start with a single module and
- add more as their needs increase.
- Up to 9 call appearance lines overthe phone and expansion modules
- Shared Call and Bridged LineAppearances (SCA & BLA)
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Programmable Speed dials
- Custom XML feature key support
- Call park and pickup
- Callers log
- Do Not Disturb
- Flash features
* Feature availability dependant on IP telephony systems
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.
MPN: aas-009 Last Updated: Tuesday, 21 May 2013 12:25